The electronic toll management systems have gone through drastic improvements in the last decades in order to meet the changing needs and demands of the consumers and for ensuring safety and satisfaction of the users. All toll management systems India witnessed previously were based on manual modes only. With the advancement of technology and new innovations toll collections and management is facilitated with software programs. These are fast, reliable and authentic. They issue receipts as well. Researchers are in the middle of making it more autonomous in the near future so that human intervention can become zero.
Main Characteristics of Toll Management Systems:
• Open source database and Os are used to integrate this software
• A customized OS is implemented for providing maximum safety from malware and virus attacks.
• Passenger Information in real time can be processed.
• Monitoring and surveillance
• For overloaded vehicles on hold ticket can be provided using the autonomous system.
• Account management of the customer including a prepaid as well as a postpaid payment system
• Management of toll collections
• Support for all types of payment mechanisms like QR Codes, RFID Tags, Cards and others.
• Display of Passenger Information which changes dynamically
• Centralized server system reporting and analysis traffic and revenue patterns
Indeed QuaLix intelligent toll management systems India offers the powerful solution to allow management and control of fraud-free transactions in toll plazas. The flow of finances can be assured to be consistent and traceable under this method. The subsystems which work under this system work in complete harmony with the primary software engine. It is an intelligent sister which is eligible to even track multiple toll plazas using enhanced data-driven operations and video tracking systems.
One of the most significant of a toll system is it is in operation every time and every day in a year. QuaLix advanced toll control solution works relentlessly day in and out every day of the year with minimum efforts needed for maintenance. These are developed especially keeping the Indian scenario in mind and hence it covers all the gaps which exist in ineffective systems.